Some businesses sell for more than Ten times profit others sell for less than one. This course will show you how to increase the value of your business. Regardless of whether you are planning to sell in six months’ time or ten years’ time, the actions that you take between now and then will have a huge impact on the price that you achieve.
WHO IS IT FOR
Business owners who are planning to exit within the next ten years.
ABOUT YOUR TUTOR
Adam Walker has been selling estate agency and letting businesses for over 25 years. In the last five years alone he has sold over 200 estate agency and lettings businesses. As a consultant, he has worked with many of the UK’s most admired Estate Agency firms including, Romans, JLL, Marsh and Parsons, and over 600 independently-owned businesses. His contacts and expertise are unrivalled.
- How much is your business worth now?
- How much could it be worth in the future?
- The key factors that will increase the value of your business
- How to identify the strengths and weaknesses of your business
- How to prepare a strategic business plan
- Short term and long term strategies for increasing value
- How to ensure that your plan is implemented
- Case studies
- How to prepare your business for sale
- The alternatives to an outright sale
- Who are the likely buyers
- How to negotiate the best price
- How the legal process works
- Common Due Diligence pitfalls and how to avoid them
- How to get the sale through the first time
- How to minimise your tax bill
- Earn outs, the do’s and don’ts
Course date: 5th December 2019
Course Hours: 10am to 5 pm
Venue: Central London
Cost: £199.00 plus VAT